Over at the Absolute Write Cantina, my friend Bos inspired the idea of a social media site similar to Twitter, but made entirely of haikus. Sadly, none of us can write code, so this is the next best thing (for now). Ladies and gents, welcome to HaikuWho?, a place to just mess around with one another in 5-7-5 patterns.

I'll get some rules and other guidelines up and running in a little while, but lets get the ball rolling:

Twitter we all love
But Haikus are exciting
So hi and haiku.



Okay, now it's your turn.

Comments (5)

On April 26, 2012 at 5:01 PM , SLC said...

Haikus aren't just 5-7-5, though that is the most common form. I think perhaps I need to let the English teach side of me out, but I'll have to verify what I know.

 
On April 26, 2012 at 6:21 PM , CobraMisfit said...

Good point about the 5-7-5.

See? This is why we need your teaching expertise.

 
On April 27, 2012 at 9:32 AM , SLC said...

(not one of mine, but posted on behalf of a Luddite)

A new endeavour!
Speak in seventeen syllables,
I wish you success.

 
On April 27, 2012 at 12:13 PM , Ace said...

HaikuWho online
Is finally here! Rejoice!
I have no pants on.

 
On April 27, 2012 at 4:52 PM , Anonymous said...

I admit: I code,
but I have two three-year-olds,
and zero free time.