Good Monday morning, everyone. For many of us, today represents the start of another long work week, so let's kick things off with a little haiku honoring that brown, highly caffeinated beverage that helps us get our engines going: coffee.

 *
Looks like a normal Monday to me...


To get us off on the right foot, a couple excellent "haikuffees" from fellow AW Cantinero, Amergina:

Stumble, coffee in hand
Meetings, they doth kill my soul
Is it five o'clock yet?

AND..!

Lo, the coffee man
Now caffeine exists again
I rise from the dead


Okay, now it's your turn. Haikuffee away!




*image courtesy of this link.

Comments (4)

On April 30, 2012 at 6:21 AM , SLC said...

Without it I cease
work. Grumpiness rises.
Coffee, the blessed brew.

 
On April 30, 2012 at 12:11 PM , AnnK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
On April 30, 2012 at 12:14 PM , AnnK said...

(Had to edit to fix)

Java's grand except
when I knock my cup over
and ruin my notes

 
On May 3, 2012 at 10:11 AM , Ace said...

I sing of coffee!
La la la la la la la
Now my song is done.